Skip to main content

Do the benefits out way the risks of birth control using Ortho Evra

This is a good question and a questionable one coming froma mum or mom of four under 10 years old.

I dont know all I know is that I have been using Ortho Evra for a good 6 years ( of course taking a break to have #4 and during pregnancy) has it been effective DARN right I only have four.

I love my kids I enjoy them they have brought the best out in me whilst workign the worst out in me to get to the best. LOL

And I admire any woman whom has a heart & desire for more.

However this past year 2009 during Michaels last deployment I decided to give my body a break at the same time I began using Young Livings essentail oils & products. I went down 2 belt sizes , had more energy, I was waking up better, I drank less coffee and didnt need one during the day. I did not think anything of it.

Well hubby was coming home I DID NOT WANT TO BE HAVING #5 so I started getting my body used to the Orthro Evra but this time was not good.

Crippling chest pains to the point I was bent over and having to whisper my words.

Do you know had it is to communicate to a 9 year old whats going on & that Mommy doe not want to have to call 911 because she could be having a heart attack .

Now this just did not happen once but twice and with mild chest pain at other times. After that second time I was done. That patch came off and has never been on my skin again. But still those chemical were in my body.

Yet the pain still lingered.
Call me stupid or stubborn but I was not able to go to the hospital.

God totally intervend Ms Crystal Parrot & Mrs Donna Cappon had a word from the Lord for me.

"Though I drink dealy poison it will not harm me"& down caplets of oils to cleanse my system.

So I claimed Gods truth over & over esp. whe n the pain would surface. Rebuke generation, ancestoral and inherited heart attacks, strokes, blood clots and downed caplets and I have been free from this pain.

Looking back I had this chest pain off and on for all those years but mildly I never thought it was the brith control.

I am totally amazed at the cleansing and purify properities of these oils.

I dont know what your choice is or not but all I know is that I was called to forewarn. Its your choice and I respect what ever decision you make. Please dont ask me what I recommend .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mike Night Episode #1 January 18th 2020

Thanks so much for checking out our first 'Mike night'. We hope it has highlighted the importance of hydration. The references below provide some of the research articles referenced in the video. As a reminder, the information provided is for information only and is not meant to treat, diagnose or cure any disease University of Wisconsin Madison. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Checklist. Available at https://www.uwhealth.org/urology/how-common-are-kidney-stones/11208 Popkin B, D’Anci K and Rosenberg I. Water, hydration and health. Nutrition Reviews. 1 August 2010. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/nutritionreviews/article/68/8/439/1841926 Medical West. The dangers of dehydration. Available at: http://www.medicalwesthospital.org/the-dangers-of-dehydration.php National Kidney Foundation. Water and hydration. 2019. Available at: https://www.kidney.org/content/icelandic-glacial-hydration Health.vic. Nutrition and hydration

WARNING THIS IS GROSS

WARNING this is gross: Have you every had crippling stomach pain, coupled with diarrhea & the overwhemling to vomit at the same time?Have you tried to wake up to 4 fully charged children & parent them whilst feeling like this? I did this morning - then I put a couple of drops of Young Livings Lavender oil on my tongue................I have since cooked breakfast, Im vaccuming & steam cleaning & getting this home ready for my man to come home from depolyment. IF you or someone you know who has had the same or simular symptoms, or perhaps you would like a natural method to treating a wide range of issues go right now to www.youngliving.com apply this code to save up to 24%