Skip to main content

NEW stories NEW updates

Hey hows it going? Its been a while since I made any posts or updates or anything really. Have you ever had that happen before?
Well if you are on Face Book with me you may have already seen or read some of this info. But if not and your seeing and hearing this for the first time. Here we go.

Firstly some new stories

Mike a 50 something equipment operator/construction guy had 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the past 2 or so years having tried many things he still was in some pain. After trying Young Livings Pan away Essential Oil Blend the pain has lessened if not gone.

Anonymous 30 something male - Using Young Livings Purification Oil Blend and Lavender the scar on my forehead left from a huge pimple has finally began to disappear after a couple months of Clearasil and nothing happening.

Michael former USMC Infantry man - I had a gash on my ankle, I used traditional creams to help heal the gas but it wasn't healing very fast than there was this low grad pain. After using lavender reluctantly ( my 10 yr old son made me) the pain has gone and it heal fast and quick.

Anonymous woman in 30's - Have you ever woken up with one of those stomach pains where you feel your either going to throw up or spend the entire day on the toilet? This is the second time this happened. I did what most people do I guess. Laying down, curdled up, eating something nothing worked and I was scared if I drove to the store I would have an accident. So I took a chance and put a drop or two of lavender oil in my mouth under my tongue. With 30 min maybe an hour bother times all pain, sickness or desire to be gone.

So if you or someone you know would like to achieve the same if not better results then go to https://linktr.ee/janinabitzvasquez receive up to 24% off any order.

Keep an eye out or join me here for more posts and updates. Or if you see me doing nothing remind me.

Thanks for checking this out

God Bless

Janina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mike Night Episode #1 January 18th 2020

Thanks so much for checking out our first 'Mike night'. We hope it has highlighted the importance of hydration. The references below provide some of the research articles referenced in the video. As a reminder, the information provided is for information only and is not meant to treat, diagnose or cure any disease University of Wisconsin Madison. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Checklist. Available at https://www.uwhealth.org/urology/how-common-are-kidney-stones/11208 Popkin B, D’Anci K and Rosenberg I. Water, hydration and health. Nutrition Reviews. 1 August 2010. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/nutritionreviews/article/68/8/439/1841926 Medical West. The dangers of dehydration. Available at: http://www.medicalwesthospital.org/the-dangers-of-dehydration.php National Kidney Foundation. Water and hydration. 2019. Available at: https://www.kidney.org/content/icelandic-glacial-hydration Health.vic. Nutrition and hydration

WARNING THIS IS GROSS

WARNING this is gross: Have you every had crippling stomach pain, coupled with diarrhea & the overwhemling to vomit at the same time?Have you tried to wake up to 4 fully charged children & parent them whilst feeling like this? I did this morning - then I put a couple of drops of Young Livings Lavender oil on my tongue................I have since cooked breakfast, Im vaccuming & steam cleaning & getting this home ready for my man to come home from depolyment. IF you or someone you know who has had the same or simular symptoms, or perhaps you would like a natural method to treating a wide range of issues go right now to www.youngliving.com apply this code to save up to 24%